You can export the following main registers in CivilPro as Excel files by following Method 1:
- Lot Register
- Inspection Test Plan (ITP)
- Test Requests
1. Navigate to the register that you would like to export. Click on the “Register Options” icon at the top right corner on the screen as shown below:
2. From the dropdown list, select “Print Grid”.
3. Once your file has been downloaded, you can open and save it as an Excel file in your chosen folder.
For the following QA Setup registers where they are in CSV format, you’ll need to select the “Excel” option before saving the files. Please refer to Method 2 for these registers.
- Work Types
- Area Codes
- Control Lines
Note: Test Method and Test Properties registers cannot be exported as Excel files.
1. Navigate to the register you would like to export. Click on the “Global Action” option at the top right corner of the screen as shown below. Select the option “Export All Work Types” from the dropdown list.
2. Once the file has been downloaded, open the file and click on “File“, then “Save As”. Select “Excel Workbook” from the dropdown list before saving it in your selected folder as shown below.