You can filter your search to customize your view of the following registers and save your custom view. The purpose of doing this is to allow you quick access to views that you frequently use without having to filter your registers each time.
- Lot Register
- Test Requests
- Progress Claims
- Schedule Items
The Views panel also has several pre-built Views for easy access and also allows you to create your preferred "Default" view and save it.
1. Navigate to the register you would like to view. Use the “Search” function to filter your register by entering the key words.
In this example, we are in the Lot Register and searching for Lots with the key words "WNB". After typing the keywords in the search field, press "Enter".
2. Your register will display the filtered view with all the lots that display the keywords.
Click on the “Views” icon on the right panel, then “SAVE VIEW”.
3. In the dialog box, enter a name for your custom view and click “Save”. In this example, we are naming our custom view "WNB Lots".
4. Under Custom Views, you can now see the name of your saved view e.g. WNB Lots. Click on this to bring up your custom view. To go back to standard view, click on “Standard” under Views.
Special Names - "Default" and "Mobile"
There are two special names for the custom views: Default and Mobile.
Naming your view Default will load your custom view as the default view for the register when you enter CivilPro. If there is no Default View the inbuilt Standard view is loaded instead.
Naming your view Mobile will load your custom view as the default view when using a mobile device. If there is no Mobile View then the Default View will be loaded instead, and if there is no Default View then the inbuilt Standard View will be loaded.
5. When you save a particular view as "Default", it will become your default view when you open the register instead of the standard view. You can still switch to the standard view by using the "Views" panel.
6. You can also use the shortcut icon on the register to return to your "Default" view, after you have finished using other views.