As you build projects in CivilPro, you will be able to use each project as a repository - so you can simply pull templates (such as ITPs) from previous jobs. This is called import from "repository".
When new customers sign up to CivilPro Cloud, we provide a REPO project that comes with a repository of ITPs, which you can select to import to your project, where applicable. (IMPORTANT: Your administrator must have invited you to the REPO project before you can import from it).
Note: When you import an ITP from the repository, the associated Test Method will also be imported.
1. Under Spec and Conformance, select “Inspection Test Plan (ITP)”
2. Click on the “Inverted Triangle” icon on the right panel to open the Import/Export options, and select “Import from Repository”.
3. On the top left corner, click on the small inverted triangle to open the dropdown list of Projects. Select “REPO”.
4. Select the ITPs to import by ticking the boxes next to them. Click “Save”.
5. Once imported, you will be able to view the selected ITPs in your register.