After the Test Request is created, you will have to notify the Tester. The Test Request will not be sent to the Tester unless you notify the Tester.
Before you can notify the Tester, the Administrator has to set up the role and invite the Tester to become a User or Associate User.
1. In the Test Requests Register ( Quality Assurance > Test Requests) , click on the “Notepad” icon on the right panel and select “Notify Tester “. You can also right click on the Test Request to select this option.
2. Complete the following fields:
- Mail To - Click on the field and select the Tester from the dropdown list
- CC - Optional
- Subject - Edit if required
- Message - Enter any message to the Tester
Note: The Test Request is automatically attached to the notification email and the Tester can access the details by clicking on the link in the Test Request column.
Optional : To attach other relevant file, click on “File From Filestore” or “Attach Local File". (Note: You must upload files to Filestore in CivilPro Cloud before you can attach files from there)
Click “Send Notification”.
Tip: Scroll down to view all the tabs.
3. Click on the “Related Items” icon to view the Email Logs and the Number of Tests requested