Once the result for a Test Request is ready, the Tester can notify the Requester of the result via CivilPro Cloud.
Please note that the Administrator has to set up the role and invite the Tester to become a User or Associate User. This would have been done when the Test Request notification was sent to the tester.
1. In the Test Requests Register (Quality Assurance > Test Requests):
Select the Test Request by clicking on it
Click on the “Notepad” icon on the right panel and select “Notify Result“.
(You can also right click on the Test Request to select this option).
2a. The following fields will be populated by default, however these can be edited:
- Mail To - the Test Requester
- CC – may be populated if this was included in the Tester notification
- Subject – “Test requests # has a new upload”
- Message – Standard message as shown in Fig 2a
2b. Scroll down to view all the tabs.
In the “Attached Document list”, the Tester can enter the details of the attached document containing the result.
The Tester can attach a document by clicking on “File From Filestore” or “Attach Local File”. ( Note: The Tester must upload the files to Filestore in CivilPro Cloud before they can be attached from Filestore)
Click “Send Notification”.
3. The Test Requester will receive an email to advise them that there is a new upload to the Test Request.
They can click on the “Related Items” icon on the right panel.
Under “Email Logs”, click on the link “Test requests has a new upload” to view the results.
Please sign in to leave a comment.