This process is to be followed by the Approver receiving the inspection approval request email.
Note: Before an approver can approve or reject an inspection item, they must have been invited by the Administrator to be an authorized checklist approver and have set up their CivilPro logins.
1. Click on the link in the approval request email.
2. Enter the username and password (these would have been set up when you receive the invite to be a user).
3. Click on the relevant project of the inspection item that you are approving.
4. Click on the “Chain” icon on the right panel to view any linked documents or photos.
Click on the “Action Step” to proceed.
5. Complete the followings:
- Action – Select the appropriate “Action” from the dropdown list
- Attachments (using the blue tabs “Attach File From Filestore” or “Attach Local File”) - Attach any document to support your action, if applicable
- Comments – Add any additional comments or notes, if applicable
6a. Under “Action Logs”, the action can be viewed with its time stamp. Click “Save”. Click “Close” to exit screen.
6b. An email will be sent to you (the Approver) confirming the action taken.
7. You can now log out of CivilPro.
8. The requester will be able to see the inspection item actioned ( in this example - Approved) in real time.