You can attach photos and/or documents to the NCR that you have created.
(Note: The photos and documents link here are NOT visible to NCR Approvers. For linking photos and documents to NCR Approval request, please refer to the process "Request Approval for NCR").
1. Navigate to the NCR register ( Quality Assurance > Non-Conformance (NCR)). Select the relevant NCR, and click on the “Chain” icon on the right panel.
- Photos – click on the + sign next to Photos
- Documents – click on the + sign next to Filestore Documents
2. Click on the + sign on the right panel.
3. Select the file from your folder or use the drag and drop option. Once the file is uploaded, click on the X sign to close the blue dialog box.
4a. For photo, select the photo by ticking the box next to it. Click “Save”.
4b. For document, select the document by ticking the box next to it and click “Add”.
5. You can see the photos and documents under “Related Items” in the right panel.
(Note: To unlink the photo or document, click on the “Cancel Link” icon next to it. The uploaded photos or documents can only be deleted from the Photos/Filestore registers).
Please sign in to leave a comment.