This process shows you how to change an Approver in an Approval Request that has been sent out.
1. Under Spec and Conformance, select "Approvals".
(Tip: Make sure your view is not filtered, select "Standard" view by clicking on the "Three Columns" icon on the right panel.)
2. Click on the relevant Approval Request.
3. In the "Approvers" field, click on the "X" next to the name.
4. In the "Approvers" field, type the name of the Approver to search and select from the dropdown list. Click "Save".
Note: The Administrator must have invited the new Approver as a User or Associate User and the invitation has been accepted.
5. On the right panel, click on the "Send Notification" icon. In the "Send Notification Email" dialog box, you will see the new Approver's name in the "Mail To" field. Scroll down to see the "Send Notification" tab.
Note: If the old Approver's name appears here, you can remove it from the field by clicking the X sign next to it.
6. Click on the "Send Notification" tab. The new Approver will receive the request and be able to action it.