You can upload photos and set up a Photo Register in CivilPro Cloud which you can use to link to Lots, Variations and NCRs.
1. Under Spec and Conformance, select Photos.
2. Click on the tab “Add Photos”.
3. Click on “Choose File” to go to the folder on your computer, where you have saved the photo. Alternatively, you can drag and drop the photo from your folder to the blue pane.
4. Select the photo and click “Open”.
5. Once the photo has been uploaded, you can link it to your Lots, Variations and NCRs.
Select the photo by clicking on the small square at its top right corner, click on the “Chain” icon on the right panel and click on the “+“ sign next to the Related Item that you want to link.