The Lot Register has several functions for managing your Lots. Check the followings before updating the Lot Status:
- if all the items in the checklist have been checked, verified and approved
- if NCRs have been approved and closed out
- if all test requests have been performed and their results received
A Conformed Lot is a completed Lot for which all testing has been performed and results received demonstrating compliance, all Checklists are completed and any NCRs are closed out.
A Guaranteed Lot is a completed Lot that complies with the Specification but is waiting on some results of testing (such as 28 day concrete tests) or other information.
An Open Lot is an incomplete Lot which is neither Conformed or Guaranteed
Statusing your lots is necessary to produce an accurate progress claim.
Note: Your administrator must have assigned you the access and authority to conform lots before you can update lot status.
Check All Items Related to a Lot
1. Under Quality Assurance, select “Lot Register”.
2. Click on the box next to the Lot to select the Lot that you want to check and update. Click on the “Chain” icon on the right panel.
3. From the “Related Items” panel, you can see all the checklists, NCRs and test requests associated with this Lot. You can click on each of these links to check their progress i.e. if they have been checked, verified, approved, etc.
Update Lot Status
4. To conform or guarantee a Lot, select the Lot and click on the Notepad icon on the right panel. Click on “Guarantee” or “Conform” from the list. (Alternatively, you can right click on the Lot, then “Lot Status” to select the same).
Note: If your Lot has any outstanding NCR or Test Request, you’ll get a message that these need to be approved or completed before you can conform the Lot. However, you can still guarantee the Lot if the Lot is completed and in compliance with the ITP specifications but with some test results outstanding due to long lead times.
5. Once your Lot has been conformed or guaranteed, you can view the updated status of the lot in the Lot register. Conformed Lots are denoted by green squares and Guaranteed Lots, blue squares.
Note: All conformed or guaranteed lots are automatically assigned 100% complete.
6a. If your Lot is not completed or demonstrated as fully compliant with the specifications, but you have an agreement with your client that allows you to claim Work in Progress, you can enter a percentage complete for either the Lot as a whole or for individual Quantities.
To enter a completed percentage in an Open lot, click on the 3 Dots icon on the right panel, then select “Show Percentage Complete”. (Alternatively, you can right -click on the Lot to select the same).
6b. Under %Complete column, you can manually enter a completed percentage in the field next to the relevant Lot. Click “Save”.
Note: This page will display all Open lots.
7. To add the %Complete column to your register, click on the inverted triangle at the top right corner and select “Column Chooser”. From the dropdown list , scroll down to the “ %Complete” tab and click and drag it to the Headings bar.
You can also save this as a Custom View.
8. You can generate the Conformance Report for one or more Lots ready to be signed off.
Select the Conformed Lot(s) and click on the “Printer” icon on the right panel.
Click on “Conformance Report” and open the PDF copy to download.