If you are signing in to CivilPro Desktop for the first time, please refer to Connect Desktop App to Cloud via API first before proceeding with this process.
1.Click on “Select Database” to select the database that you want to add your new project.
(You can also view which database that you are logging into at the bottom of the login dialog box)
Login to your CivilPro database using your username and password.
Note: In most cases, your organization's database should already be selected especially if you are not working for other projects outside your organization i.e. you only have one database (default) to access.
2. On the top most toolbar, click on the third icon from the left and select “Project administration”.
3. Click “Add Project” at the bottom of the screen page.
4. You have the options to import data from another project or select “Do not import”. Click “Next”.
5. Enter the Project Details by completing the fields below.
6. Click “Create Project”, then “Next”.
7. Click “ Finish” to close the wizard.
8. The new project is now created.
9. You can always switch to another project easily by clicking on the first icon from the left on the top toolbar. In the dialog box, select the project from the dropdown list and click “Connect’.
Note : You can only switch to another project in the same database. To go to another project in another database, you have to exit this database and login to the other database.