You must be an Administrator to be able to add users.
Users can log in to CivilPro and their level of access to each project is determined by their Roles.
Note: Users and Contacts are different in that Users is set up with a username and password and they can login to CivilPro whereas Contacts are not allocated any usernames and passwords and they cannot login to CivilPro. (Examples of Contacts are people to whom you want to send your Contract Notices or Test Requests and don't require them to login to CivilPro).
1. After logging into your Project, click on the Settings icon (fourth from the left) on the main tool bar, and select “Users”.
2. Click on “Add User”.
3. Enter the details of the User in the fields provided. Click “Next”.
4. CivilPro Security is the default option of Sign On. However, you can choose Single Sign On (Google Identity) or Windows Security ( Microsoft Identity). Please refer to this process for Single Sign On :
For this example, we are choosing CivilPro Security which requires us to enter a Username and Password for the User. Confirm the Password.
If the user is going to be a System Admin, tick the box for “System Admin?” Click “Next”.
5. Enter the user’s contact details here, however these are optional and can be completed by the user themselves later. Click “Next”.
6. Click “Finish”.
7. Now you can link the User to a Project and a Role.
a. First, select the user in the User register. Then, under Project Roles on the right panel , double-click on the specific project to open the “Role Selector” dialog box.
Click on the role for the user, click “Link Selected”, then click “Close”.
b. You can now see the User’s role under the Project on the right panel, when the User is selected.