A Test Properties register can help you save time when you are applying the same information to your test requests.
Method 1: Add Manually
1. Navigate to the Test Properties register
2. Before you can add or edit, you must “Enable Editing” in your register. Right-click on a row to select “Enable Editing” to add. Alternatively, click on the “Enable Editing” icon at the bottom of the page.
Tip: The Enable Editing shortcut is Ctrl + E. When editing is enabled, the icon is highlighted in blue.
3. Enter the Property Group Name e.g. N40 Concrete, into the empty row under “Property Group”. Hit the ‘Enter” key on your keyboard or click anywhere on the register.
4. Click on the “+” next to the Property Group name.
5. Enter the various Properties Names and its corresponding default values, if applicable (use “Tab” to move between columns). Hit the “Enter” key when complete.
Method 2: Import from Repository /CPX (v10)
You can also import selected Test Properties from the repository of the REPO project that was provided with a new subscription, or from other projects where they have been previously added.
For this example, we are going to show you how to import from a CPX file as this is the most likely scenario where you'll be importing from. A CPX file is a file that has been exported from v10 or v11 and has been saved in a folder outside CivilPro.
1. In the same register, click on dropdown arrow next to the “Import Test Properties” icon on the main toolbar and select “Import V10 Properties”.
2. Select the CPX file from the folder where you saved your file. Click “Open”.
3. The imported Test Property can now be viewed on your register. Click on the “+” sign next to the Property Group name to view the test properties.
Note : To delete Test Properties from your register, enable editing, select the Test Methods (shift + click to select more than one item), and hit the “Del” on your keyboard.