As you build projects in CivilPro, you will be able to use each project as a repository - so you can simply pull templates (such as ITPs) from previous jobs. This is called import from "repository".
Before you can import from repository, you will need to assign a project as your repository. Please refer to the process “ Mark a Project as Repository” under “Related Link” below.
1. Your administrator must have added you to the Repository project or given you Cross Project access before you can import from it.
2. When you import an ITP from the repository, the associated Test Method will also be imported.
1. Navigate to the Specifications (ITP) register
2. Select the “Operations” tab and click on “Import (Repository)".
3. From the dropdown list at the top, select the project from which you want to import. Select the ITP that you want to import (Ctrl + Select to select more than one). Click “Import”.
4. You can now view the imported ITPs on your register. To view the details of the ITP, click on “View ITP” on the top toolbar.
5. To change your view to include more information in the columns, you can select “View” and your preferred view e.g. QVC. To save your preferred view, click “Save view” on the toolbar.