CPX files are files previously exported from CivilPro and then imported to another project ( e.g. exporting from V10 to V11). This is one way where hierarchical data i.e. data containing multiple levels of details can be transferred from one project to another. The ITP register is an example of hierarchical data where each ITP specification has multiple inspection items attached to it.
1. Navigate to the Specifications (ITP) register
2. Select the "Operations" tab and click on the dropdown arrow next to "Import (file)". Select "Import (v10 file)" from the dropdown list.
3. Select the CPX file from the folder that you have saved it in and click "Open".
4. You can now view the imported ITPs on your register. To view the details of the ITP, click on “View ITP” on the top toolbar.
5. To change your view to include more information in the columns, you can select “View” and your preferred view e.g. QVC. To save your preferred view, click “Save view” on the toolbar.