If you require your ITP to be approved by your client, there is an option for your client to login, view and approve the ITP before you include them in your checklist.
Before your client can do this, your Administrator must add them as an associate user with their role assigned as a client.
1. Navigate to the ITP register.
2. Under Operations, select the ITP and click on " Set/view selected ITP approval". Alternatively, right-click on the register to select the same.
3. In the Approval dialog box, complete the ITP Approved Details, if any. Click "Save & Close".
Note: By default, the "ITP Approved by" and "ITP Approved Date" fields are set to the currently logged-on user, and the present date respectively.
4. Under "Views", select "Approval" to view the columns for the ITP approval.
5. If for some reasons, the approval has to be reversed, select the ITP and click on "Unapprove selected ITPs" under Operations. Alternatively, right-click on the register to select the same.