Prior to this workflow, the checklist must be created by attaching the ITP to the Lot.
Note: You will require access and authority to check and verify Checklist (inspection points) as assigned by your CivilPro Administrator.
1. Navigate to the Checklist register
2. Double-click on the selected Lot/ITP, to view the inspection items. Alternatively, right-click on the selected item and select "View Checklist" from the dropdown list.
3. Before you can edit, you must “Enable Editing” in your register. Right-click on a row to select “Enable Editing”. Alternatively, click on the “Enable Editing” icon at the bottom of the page.
4. Tick the boxes relevant to each ITP item, and enter any comments in the "Comment" column if applicable.
Tip: If you are ticking off many items all at once, you can select multiple rows (Ctrl + Select) and click on the "Check selected" and/or "Verify selected" on the top toolbar.
Note: Items that have all their boxes ticked off, with nothing outstanding will be highlighted in green.
5. To download an electronic checklist or to print a field complete checklist, click on the “Reports” tab on the top toolbar. Click on “Electronic Checklist” or “Field Complete Checklist” to download and print.
a) The Electronic Checklist is generated to show the current status of the checklist and is primarily used for distribution or record-keeping.
b) The Field Complete Checklist is printed for completion and signed off by the responsible persons on the hard copy. It has a section for signing off by the Responsible Officer and Verifying Authority which is excluded in the Electronic Checklist.