During your project, you may be required to request surveys from qualified surveyors, for example, set-out surveys, control surveys, etc.
Just like a Test Request, you can easily create a Survey Request and attach all the relevant information to send it to your Surveyor for action, all within CivilPro.
1. Select the relevant project and navigate to Quality Assurance, then Survey Requests.
2. Click on "New Survey Request".
3. Complete the following fields:
- Survey Type: Select the relevant survey type from the dropdown list
- Request To: Select the authorized surveyor from the dropdown list (Note: Prior to this, your Administrator must have already added the surveyor as a user with the appropriate permissions to access the survey in your project).
- Date Required: Specify the date the survey needs to be completed by
- Description: Enter a relevant description of your survey
The following fields are completed by default:
- Raised By
- Date Requested
4. Here, you can link a Lot relevant to your survey.
Click on the "Add New Lot" tab. Select a Lot from the dropdown list and click on the "Tick" icon.
Note: You can link more than one Lot
5. Click on "Update Geometry from Lots" to use the geometry from your linked Lot. Alternatively, you can click on the "Add Geometry" tab to manually add the geometry if there is no linked Lot.
6. Enter the tolerance levels in the fields and any commentary and notes, if applicable. Click "Next".
7. Review the details of the survey. Click "Back" to return to the previous pages to make any changes.
If all the details are correct, click "Save".
8. On the survey register, you can link any documents to your survey request. ( Note: the documents attached here will not be sent to the surveyor and can be viewed only when they log in to CivilPro).
Click on the "Chain" icon and then the plus sign next to "Filestore Documents" to add.
You can view all the related items linked to the survey here.
Note: Please note that at this point the request has not been sent to the Surveyor. You will still need to notify the Surveyor. Please refer to the process "Notify Surveyor".
Please sign in to leave a comment.