Before you create a Test Request, you must have completed setting up all the QA registers for your project and created your Lot.
If there are Test Properties to be included, these also must be added before the request can be created.
1. Navigate to the "Test Requests" register. Click on "New Test Request" at the bottom of the screen.
2. Complete the following fields:
- Lot Tested - the Lot on which the test will be conducted
- Test Req. To - the person who will be carrying out the test
- Date Required - the date the test is required to be completed by
- Time Required - the time the test is required to be completed by
- Geometry - the type of geometry, if applicable
- Description - description of the test
3. If you have selected "Chainage" as your Geometry, the Chainage data from the Lot will automatically be transferred to the test here. You can also add "Depth" and "Level Reference" here as additional parameters.
Note: Alternatively, if you have selected " Coordinate Position" or "Coordinate Region" for the Lot Geometry, enter the coordinates of the latitude and longitude.
4. Enter the “Details” for Material Source, if applicable.
Select the “Method of Location” and the "Test Reason".
Note: Random Stratified Testing means the system will randomly select the locations based on the Control Line with the chainage and offset provided.
If you have selected “Random Stratified Testing” as the Method of Location, enter the “Resolution” for the “Random Locations” to calculate the Longitudinal/Lateral/Depth positions. The values of the resolution will increase with a higher number e.g. “3” will have a higher resolution than “1”.
5. Complete the details for the Test:
- Test Method (Select from Dropdown List)
- Schedule Item ( Select from Dropdown List, if applicable)
- Number of Tests ( Enter the number of tests to be requested)
- Compliance ( Enter the details of compliance, if applicable)
6. You can add Test Properties on this screen. Click on "Add property group" on the top toolbar. In the "Tag Selector" dialog box, select the applicable "Property Group" and click on the "Link Selected" tab.
If you don’t have any Test Properties to add, skip this step.
7. Click "Save and Close".
8. IMPORTANT: The Test Request has NOT been sent to the Tester. Continue with Notify Tester (V11).