In CivilPro Cloud, you can upload and build a central repository of files that are relevant to your project and all the authorized users will be able to access these files and attach them for Approvals, NCR, etc.
Once you have uploaded your files to the Filestore, you can link it to a related item e.g. Lot, Approval, etc either from the Filestore register or from the respective item register e.g. Lot register, Approval register, etc.
1. Navigate to the Filestore register
2. Click on "Add Filestore Doc" on the bottom toolbar.
3. Select the file from the folder where you have saved it on your computer and click “Open”.
4. You can now view the file on the register. To link the file to a related item, select the file and double click on the item on the "Related Items" panel on the right.
Tip: To bring up the "Related Items" panel again if you have closed it before, exit the register and go back into it.
5. Under the "Operations" tab, you can edit the filestore number and view the file.
You can also change the file description by double clicking on the file on the register.