This process shows you how to create a Non-Conformance Report (NCR).
Related Link :
1. Navigate to the NCR register
2. Click on "New NCR" on the bottom toolbar.
3. Enter the details for “Location” and “Description”. Click “Next”
4. Complete the followings:
- Enter the Estimated Cost, if applicable
- Select the Severity
- Select No or Yes for Third Party Approval Required
- Enter the details for Related Parties
5. Select the “Action Type” and enter the “Corrective Action”, if any. If there is no “Corrective Action”, enter N/A. Click “Next”.
6. Select the relevant “Root Cause Category” from the dropdown list.
Enter the details for:
- Root Cause ( Optional)
- Action to Prevent Recurrence ( Mandatory)
7. Select the related Lot(s) from the dropdown list. Click “Next”.
Tip: If you have selected the wrong Lot, use the "Del" key on your keyboard to delete.
8. Enter any notes that you wish to add to the NCR.
9. Skip this page for now, as this is to be completed only when the NCR is being manually approved.
10. Also skip this page for now, as this is to be completed when the NCR has been resolved and is ready to be closed out. Click "Save & Close".
11. You can now view the NCR on the register.