A surveyor can update the result in the Survey Request and let the requester know that the result is ready for viewing.
1. In the Survey Request register (Quality Assurance - Survey Requests), click on the Survey Request number to update.
Note: The Surveyor can click on the link in their email sent by the requester to access the survey request. They will be prompted to sign in to CivilPro.
2. Click on the "Result Sets" tab, then "New Result Set". Enter the relevant details in the "Description" field. Then click on the "New Survey Result" to update the results. Click on the cell under each column to enter the Coordinates, Non Compliance and Comment. Click "Save".
3. Select the Survey Request that you have updated the result and right-click on it, and select " Notify Result" from the dropdown list.
Alternatively, click on the "Notebook" icon on the right panel, then select "Notify Result".
4. The "Send Notification Email " dialog box will open. In the "Mail To: " field, it'll be auto-populated with the requester's name.
You can also copy the email to another person using the "CC" field. Scroll down the page using the scroll pane on the right to view the attach file options and send tabs at the bottom. You can attach additional files to the email using these options. (Refer to Fig 4a and 4b)
Click "Send Notification".
5. Click on the "Chain" icon on the right panel to view all the "Related Items" including "Result Sets" linked to the Survey Request.
Please sign in to leave a comment.