During your project, you may be required to request surveys from qualified surveyors for example, set-out surveys, control surveys, etc.
Just like a Test Request, you can easily create a Survey Request and attach all the relevant information to send it to your Surveyor for action, all within CivilPro.
1. Navigate to the Survey Requests register.
2. Click on "New Survey " on the bottom toolbar.
3. Complete the following fields:
- Survey Type: Select the relevant survey type from the dropdown list
- Request To: Select the authorized surveyor from the dropdown list (Note: Prior to this, your Administrator must have already added the surveyor as a user with the appropriate permissions to access the survey in your project).
- Date Required: Specify the date the survey needs to be completed by
- Description: Enter a relevant description of your survey
- Lots : Click on the field to select relevant Lots to link to your survey. ( Note: you can link more than one Lot).
- Additional Information : Enter any additional details, if applicable
The following fields are completed by default:
- Raised By
- Date Requested
4. Click on "Update Geometry " to use the geometry from your linked Lot. Alternatively, you can manually add the geometry by clicking on a new cell, if there is no linked Lot.
Note: The screen should auto-populate with geometry from the linked lot without you having to click on "Update Geometry".
5. Enter any relevant notes here. Click "Next".
6. Enter the tolerance levels in the fields and any commentary, if applicable. Click "Save & Close".
7. On the survey register, you can link any documents to your survey request. (Note: the documents attached here will not be sent to the surveyor and can be viewed only when they log in to CivilPro).
Click on "Filestore Documents" under the "Related Items" on the right panel to add. You can view all the related items linked to the survey here.
Note: Please note that at this point the request has not been sent to the Surveyor. You will still need to notify the Surveyor. Please refer to the process "Notify Surveyor".