After the Survey Request is created, you will have to notify the Surveyor. The Survey Request will not be sent to the Surveyor unless you notify the Surveyor.
1. Navigate to the Survey Requests register.
2. Select the Survey Request that you have created and under the "Operations" tab, click on "Notify Surveyor" on the toolbar.
2. The "Send Notification Email " dialog box will open. In the "Mail To: " field, it'll be auto-populated with the surveyor's name as entered when the Survey Request was created.
You can copy the email to another person using the "CC" field, and also attach additional files to the email in the "Attachments" field by clicking on the green "+" sign next to them.
3. Under " Related Items - Emails" , you can view the emails sent for the survey.
4. Once the surveyor receives the email, they will need to sign in to CivilPro Desktop V11 to view and update the Survey Request.