A surveyor can update the result in the Survey Request and let the requester know that the result is ready for viewing.
1. Navigate to the Survey Requests register.
2. Select the relevant Survey Request and click on "New Result Set" on the top toolbar.
3. Enter the relevant details in the "Description" field. Click on the cell under each column to enter the Coordinates, Non Compliance and Comment.
Click on "New Result" on the bottom tool bar to add a new row, if entering more than one result.
Click "Save & Close".
4. Select the Survey Request and click on "Notify Result" on the top toolbar.
Note: you can view the linked Result Sets under "Related Items".
5. The "Send Email" dialog box will open. In the "Mail To: " field, it'll be auto-populated with the requestor's name.
You can copy the email to another person using the "CC" field, and also attach additional files to the email in the "Attachments" field by clicking on the green "+" sign next to them.
Click "Send ".
6. Once the requestor receives the email, they will need to sign in to CivilPro Desktop to view the Survey Results.