You can upload photos and set up a Photo Register in CivilPro which you can use to link to Lots, Variations and NCRs. As a standard guideline, the maximum file size for uploading Photos is 50 MB.
1. Navigate to the "Photos" register.
2. Click on "New Photo" on the bottom toolbar
3. Go to the folder on your computer where you have saved the photo, and select the relevant file. Click "Open".
Tip: To select more than one file, hold the "Shift" key ( select a range) or "Ctrl" key( select additional) while selecting the files.
4. When the file is highlighted, its image is shown for preview. Select the dimensions of photos. If you have imported more than one file, you can select the next file to preview its image and select the desired dimensions. Click "Import".
Tip: Use the "Select Image" and "Clear Images " icons on the left bottom toolbar to clear and re-select images.
5. Click on the " Enable Editing" icon on the bottom toolbar. On the imported item, click on the "Description" field and enter a suitable name for your Photo. Next click on the "Photo Date" field and enter a suitable date, then click anywhere outside the item.
6. Double-click on the Photo to preview the image which will appear below the register. Under the "Operations" tab, use the toolbar to orientate and adjust your image.
7. To link a Photo to a Related Item such as Lots, NCR, etc., select the photo and double -click on the item under "Related Data" on the right panel.
Note: When linking Photos to a Checklist item , you have to do it from the Checklist register as you need to navigate to the specific item under each Checklist.
Tip: If you can't see the "Related Data" panel, go to the "Views" tab and click on "Show Related Items".