The Account or Subscription Administrator can enable and enforce Single Sign On for all the users within their organization.
When you enforce this feature in CivilPro, all the users within your organization ( i.e. using your organization's sign-in domain) will have to sign in with SSO. Once enabled, the SSO will apply to both Cloud and Desktop V11 applications for users who are using both.
1. Sign in to CivilPro Cloud, and select a project.
- Only Account or Subscription Administrators can update the Subscription Settings.
- If you don't select a project, you will not be able to update the Subscription Settings. When a project has not been selected, the top right corner of your screen is empty.
2. Once a project is selected, the top right corner will populate with the project's name. Click on the project name or the CivilPro icon (click on the 3-horizontal lines to display the CivilPro icon) to return to the Subscription menu.
3. Click on "Subscription Settings".
4. Click on the "Security" tab, and tick the boxes for which SSO you are allowing your users, either Google Identity, Microsoft SSO or both. If you select "Allow Microsoft SSO", you are required to enter the domains for your organization e.g. abc.com.au.
Click "Save Settings".