When you need to frequently send approvals or contract notices to the same list of users, creating a group will allow you to do this in a faster and more efficient way.
1. Navigate to QA Setup, then "Groups".
2. Click on "Enable Editing" on the bottom toolbar or right-click on the register to select the same.
3. Enter the name of the group in a new row and press "Enter".
4. To add users to the new group, select the group (TMR Approvers, in this example) and double click on "Users" under Related Items on the right.
5. In the "User Selector" dialog box, double-click on each user to be added to the group. Click "Close" once finish.
Note : At the moment, the "Link Selected" tab is not working and you cannot select multiple users and add them all at once. While this function is being fixed, you can use CivilPro Cloud to add multiple users if you are on the CP Plus Plan.
6. The added users can now be viewed on the right panel under "Related Items".
7. To remove a user from a group, first select the Group, then the User on the "Related Items" and hit "Delete" on your keyboard.
To rename or delete a group, first click on the Enable Editing icon on the bottom toolbar. Click on the name to edit or to delete a group, select a Group and hit "Delete" on your keyboard.
Please sign in to leave a comment.