You must be an Administrator to be able to access and edit project settings. In Project Settings, you can do the followings:
- Set your Project timezone
- Upload your Project Logo
- Set parameters around Lot, Checklist and ITP
- Set GST rate for claims
Click the symbol above to enter full screen mode ↑
1. Select a project, and click on the burger menu, then "Project Settings".
2. Under the "Project" tab, you can update the followings:
- Default Project Culture (language) - only English is available, though you can select the preferred version e.g. Australian, American, British, etc.
- Default Project Timezone - update Project Timezone
- Upload Project Logo - the logo uploaded here will override the logo uploaded in the Subscription Settings
- Document Management System Auto CC email - option to copy a Project Key Person (e.g. the Project Manager) all the emails related to this project by adding their email address here (Multiple emails can be added using a comma).
- Hide Disable Menus Options in Project Navigation - if " Hide" is turned on, users will not be able to see disabled menu options
You can save the changes at any point by clicking "SAVE SETTINGS”.
Use with Care : You can also reset the settings using the “RESET” button but use this with care as all changes will be lost.
3. Click on the next tab "Quality Assurance Control" where you can:
- Set parameters for Lots including enabling Primary Tags and Pre-open Status and how Lots can be conformed.
- Set parameters for ITPs and Checklists
- Set Custom Lot Number String
- Add NCR Root Cause
- Restrict approvers to read data only
- Since version 11.173 Primary Tags no longer serves any useful purpose, and can completely be replaced by Custom Registers. compatibility is maintained for existing projects, but it is not recommended to continue using these in new projects as they will eventually be removed from the application.
- These settings apply across the whole project, there is no option to set this on a per Lot basis.
4. Click on the next tab "Claims" to add "GST Rate for Claims", if applicable. When finish, click "Save Settings".