You must be an Administrator to be able to create a project in CivilPro.
You must set up the roles for the users before you can create a project.
1a. After signing in, the first screen that appears is the Project Register. Click on any existing project so that the project name appears on the top right corner of your screen. Next, click on "Projects" on the left menu panel to return to the Project Register.
Note: If you do not select an existing project first, you won't be able to add roles when you create a new project.
1b. Click on the tab "New Project" to proceed.
2. Enter you project details in the following fields:
- Contract Number (compulsory)
- Description of your Project ( compulsory)
- Project Start and End dates
- Client Company, Client Contract Number, Superintendent, Principal
3. Enter the latitude and longitude of your project location and press "Enter".
Alternatively, use the mouse to click on the map to pinpoint the location. Click "Next".
4a. Click "Add User" to assign users to your project.
4b. Select an existing user (from other projects) from the dropdown list or enter the email address of a new user ( if they have not been added to any projects before). Next, select the appropriate role for the user. Click "Add". An invite will be sent to the user to join the project.
Notes : You can start with just one user and add more later.
5. Here, you can enter the contractor details: Contractor Project Number and Company.
6. You can select to import data from an existing project or start a project anew.
If you select to import data from an existing project, you'll be prompted to select the project from the dropdown list and also, which registers you would like to import.
Click " Next".
7. Review the details of your project and click " Save".
Alternatively, click " Back" to return to previous pages to make changes.