When you need to frequently send approvals or contract notices to the same list of users, creating a group will allow you to do this in a faster and more efficient way.
1. Select the relevant project, navigate to QA Setup, then "Groups".
2. Click on the tab " New Group"
3. Enter the name of the group in the dialog box. Click "Save".
Tip: The group name should reflect a common purpose or attribute of the users e.g. TMR Approvers, ABC Contractors, etc.
4. To add users to the group, select the group (in this example, TMR Approvers), click on the "Chain" icon on the right panel, then the "+" sign next to Users.
5. Select the users from the list that you want to add to your group. Click "Save".
Note: Users must have been invited to the selected project first before they are available to be added to groups created under that project.
6. The added users can now be viewed on the right panel under "Related Items".
To remove the users from a group, click on the "unlink" icon next to the user.
7. To rename or delete a group, select the group and click on the "Notebook" icon on the right panel, then "Rename" or "Delete Selected".