To start the process one user will have to attempt to access the application via SSO to create a request in the Companies Active Directory. This process is to be followed by the Administrator.
Go to your organisation's login webpage i.e. URL https://yourcompany.civilpro.com. and select the sign in with Microsoft option.
Follow the prompted steps to trigger a request to grant consent through enterprise applications. Speak to the manager of the Azure Active Directory and pass along the highlighted steps below for them to grant consent to the CivilPro Application in their AD.
These are the steps to grant an application consent in Azure:
Grant Admin Consent in Enterprise Apps
You can grant tenant-wide admin consent through Enterprise applications if the application has already been provisioned in your tenant. For example, an app could be provisioned in your tenant if at least one user has already consented to the application. For more information, see How and why applications are added to Azure Active Directory.
To grant tenant-wide admin consent to an app listed in Enterprise applications:
- Sign in to the Azure portal with a role that allows granting admin consent (see Prerequisites).
- Select Azure Active Directory, then Enterprise applications.
- Select the application to which you want to grant tenant-wide admin consent.
- Select Permissions and then click Grant admin consent.
- Carefully review the permissions the application requires.
- If you agree with the permissions the application requires, grant consent. If not, click Cancel or close the window.
Granting tenant-wide admin consent through Enterprise apps will revoke any permissions which had previously been granted tenant-wide. Permissions which have previously been granted by users on their own behalf will not be affected.