Once you have set up your ITP register and created a Work Lot, you can proceed to link your ITP to the Lot which will create a Checklist for the Lot.
There are two ways to attach an ITP to a Lot:
- From the Lot Register
- From the Checklist Register
Method 1: From the Lot Register
1. Navigate to the Lot Register
2a) Select the Lot to be linked. Click on the "Operations" tab, then "Add checklists to selected".
2b) Alternatively, click on the "Views" tab, then "Show Related Items". On the Related Items panel, double-click on "Checklists".
3. In the ITP Selector dialog box, select the relevant ITP to be linked and click "Link Selected". Click "Close" to close the dialog box.
4. You can now see the linked ITP under "Checklists" on the Related Items. Double-click on the ITP to view the ITP details.
Method 2: From the Checklist Register
1. Navigate to the "Checklists" register.
2. Click on "New Checklist" on the bottom toolbar. Alternatively, select the "Operations" tab, then click on "New Checklist" on the top toolbar.
3. In the "New checklist" dialog box, select the relevant Lot and ITP from the dropdown lists. Click "OK".
4. You can now view the new checklist in the Checklist register. Click on "View Checklist" to view the checklist details.