The Administrator can remove a user from a project or mark a user inactive.
Remove a User from a Project
1. Under Projects, click on the “Wheel” icon next to the relevant project.
2. Click on the “Users” tab. Click on the “Three Dots” icon next to the user you want to remove.
Click on the tab “Remove User From Project” and “Save”.
Mark a User Inactive
1. On the left panel in the main menu, click on “Team”.
Note: The names of the users are arranged in alphabetical order. Navigate the pages by clicking on the page number at the bottom right of the page.
2. Right-click on the user to be marked inactive. Select (left-click) “Mark User Inactive” from the dropdown list.
3. The “Active” box next to the user will now be unticked.