If Administrators need to add an existing user to a project that has already been created, there is an easy way to do this.
There is no need to invite the user, all you have to do is to link them to the project. When they sign in next time, they will be able to view and access the project based on the role you assign them.
Please note this process does not apply to new users who have never been invited to CivilPro. For adding new users, please see Add (Invite) Users.
1) Click on Team on the Project Register page.
2) Click to select the user in question. Please note that you can add only one user at a time.
3) On the right panel, click on the “Related Items” icon, followed by the same icon next to the relevant project that you want to link.
4) Select the appropriate role of the user for the project. Please note that each user should only be assigned one role for each project to avoid any conflicts in permission levels. Click “Save”.
5) You can now see that the user has been linked to the project and its role under the project name on the right panel.
You can also unlink the user from the project if necessary by clicking on the “unlink” icon next to the role.