This only applies if the NCR is related to an inspection item of an ITP. Hence, not all NCRs need to be attached to an inspection item of an ITP in a checklist.
Before an NCR can be attached to a checklist inspection point, the checklist must be created by attaching the ITP to the relevant Lot.
Attach an ITP to Lots (Checklists)
1. Under “Quality Assurance”, select “Checklists”.
2. Click on the Checklist of the Lot that relates to the NCR
3. Click on the Inspection item to open it
4. Under the “Non-conformance” field, click on the inverted triangle to open the dropdown list.
5. Select the relevant “NCR’ from the list. Click “Save”.
6. Once the NCR is linked to the Inspection item, it will be highlighted in red.
Please sign in to leave a comment.