This process shows you how to create an ITP.
For importing ITPs, please refer to the following processes:
1. Under Spec and Conformance, select “Inspection Test Plan (ITP)”
2. Click on the “New ITP” tab
3. Enter your ITP details in the following fields:
- Description ( Mandatory)
- ITP Doc No
- QVC Doc No
- Spec Reference
(Note : Revision Date and ID only applies when you are updating an existing ITP)
4. Click on “SHOW ITP INFORMATION” to show the details that you have just entered. Click on the blue tab “NEW INSPECTON” to add an inspection item to the ITP.
5. Using your ITP specifications, select the relevant “Item Type” and “Hold Point and Witness Point Check” from the dropdown lists. Enter the details in the following fields as required:
- Method of Inspection
- Reference Text (for additional reference, if applicable)
Tick the following options, where applicable:
- Included on Inspection Test Plan Report (ticked by default)
Check Options Toggle:
- Inspect Required
- Verify Required
- Authority Required
- Included on Checklist (ticked by default)
Caution: Please note that unticking the options for “Included on Inspection Test Plan Report” and “Included on Checklist” will lead to the items not reflected in your ITP report and checklist.
6. We are not adding a test here as this will be shown in another module “Add Tests to ITP”. Click “ Save”.
7. On your register, you can click on the specific ITP Doc No to view the ITP details.