Before a Test can be requested, it must be added to the ITP. You can do this when creating the ITP or after the ITP has been created.
It is important to note that before adding a Test to your ITP, the Test Method must be added to the Test Method register.
1. If you are adding the Test after your ITP has been created, navigate to the ITP Register ( Spec and Conformance > ITP) and select the relevant ITP ( Fig 1a), and its inspection item (Fig 1b).
Go to Step 2 if you are adding the Test while creating the ITP.
2. In the Inspection item of the ITP, click on “TEST” on the top toolbar.
3. Click on the tab “ADD TEST"
4. Complete the details as shown below. Click “Add Test”.
Note: Quantity in Frequency Reduced must always be greater than or equal to Frequency Normal. The unit entered will automatically be added to your area per Test.
5. Review the Test details and click “Save”. To edit or delete the Test, click on the “Three Dots” icon (Fig 5a and 5b).
Note: If the ITP has been approved as indicated by the green box next to the ITP Doc No, you'll not be able to edit or delete the Test. You'll need to unapprove the selected ITP before you can edit the test by right-clicking on the ITP and select " Unapprove selected ITPs".
6. An ITP with a Test added is denoted by a wheel icon as shown below.