What is a Test Request?
A Test Request is a list of tests that have been assigned to be conducted on a Lot. Testing may arise from the requirements of the Specifications, for example, material testing to ensure compliance with TMR specification.
What are the purposes of the Test Request Register?
The Test Request Register is used to track any testing associated with a Lot, and to communicate this testing to the testing authorities and the client.
From the Test Request register, you can also view and link related items such as Lots, Tests, Properties, Documents, etc. , as well as generate Test Request reports.
How to Set Up?
Tips for Users:
- There are precursor processes that must be completed before a Test Request can be generated. The Test Methods and Test Properties must be set up first. See Add Test Methods / Add Test Methods (D), Add Test Properties / Add Test Properties (D).
- CivilPro supports the specification of the location geometry of the testing site within the test request, where applicable.
- You can retrieve a test method directly from an ITP when creating a Test Request on CivilPro Desktop. See Create a Test Request (D) - Step 5
- Creating a Test Request does not send the test request to the tester. You will still need to notify the tester. See Notify Tester / Notify Tester (D).
- Once the result for a Test Request is ready, the Tester can notify the Requester of the result via CivilPro. See Notify Result / Notify Result (D).